Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am starting a blog...

Ok, so I am about five years behind on starting a blog. I don't care if it's "passe" I finally have time for something like this, so we're going to give it a try. Though I guess my Facebook page could be considered a blog, just an itty bitty short one.

I don't know if I should bother introducing us, since if you're reading this, you already know us. Going to do it anyways. ;-)

Pat works for Enterprise (as in the car rental company). He recently got promoted to assistant manager for the truck rental division. As soon as he's done training his new commute will only be 50 minutes! This is exciting because it now takes him on some days two hours to get home. He also gets off an hour earlier now, which is awesome because he get's to spend time with James.

Then there is James. He is may be the smartest person I have ever met. Now I know all parents think their kid is the smartest most wonderful thing to have ever graced the planet, but this kid is scary smart. He has his Grandpa's brains. He is also FULL of energy, he is constantly on the move. And as soon as we figure out how to harness his powers for good, I expect he will be able to cure cancer and bring world peace...

And of course there is ME. I am currently a "Stay at Home Mom" which would in imply we stay home. I try to get out of the house everyday as to keep from going INSANE. Currently I dance three times a week and I love it. We also spend a lot of time at our new YMCA which is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment